Network Prospect Mobile Video Competition
Step One – Upload entry into YouTube
Step Two – Enter details on the competition registration page
Step three – Input YouTube Link into registration page
Anyone with a Smart Phone is invited to submit a 2 minutes video (Strictly no longer than 2 minutes) that showcases what they love about a City of Prospect Business. It is free to enter but it must be filmed on a Smart Phone.
The video must include the following:
- A local City of Prospect Business featured in the movie
- The Brand “Network Prospect” visible in some part or all of the video which can be found scattered around parts of Prospect, on shop windows, in front of the Civic Centre, in the Prospect Magazine, or stickers can be collected from the Customer Service area of the City of Prospect Civic Centre.
- To be eligible for the competition, entrants must complete the online entry form and submit their YouTube link by close of entry on midnight 26 March 2018.
- A downloaded copy of the video must be made available within 48 hours upon request.
- First Prize – Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas Private Screening
- Second Prize– 50SIXONE Prospect ultimate shake experience
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the Network Prospect Mobile Video Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an Entrant ineligible for the competition.
- Entrants must submit their entries via the website www.NetworkProspect.com.au before the due date. Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other method shall be destroyed and will not be considered a valid submission. All entries must follow the entry guidelines and Entrants must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. Please double-check your files before submitting your entry. If we cannot view your submission, we will be unable to judge your film.
- The entry system works through YouTube and you will need to make sure it complies with YouTube’s community guidelines https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html (entries which don’t comply will be disqualified). Videos will also need to be wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service.
- To be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must complete the online entry form and submit their film as described in points 1 and 2 (above) by the close of entries: Midnight, 26th March 2018. We recommend completing your entry submission earlier, to allow for unforeseen issues that may arise.
- The competition is open to anyone, amateurs and professionals. All entrants must be Australian or New Zealand residents. Employees of City of Prospect, and their affiliates (as well as their immediate family members – father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) are ineligible.
- Each film may only be submitted once. Entrants may submit multiple entries, as long as each entry differs significantly from any others submitted by that entrant.
- All films entered must have been made specifically for the 2018 Competition. All entries must have been completed between 15 January and 26 March 2018. 2016 Entries cannot be submitted; however previous Entrants may enter in 2018.
- City of Prospect reserves the right to use entrant content (including all or part of any film submitted by an Entrant) to promote the City of Prospect. Submission of an entry constitutes consent by the Entrant for City of Prospect to use the content in this way and also to use the Entrant’s name for publicity purposes.City of Prospect may use all or part of the 2018 Network Prospect Mobile Video Competition Entries for its consumer campaigns and may sublicense this right to third parties fulfilling similar functions to City of Prospect.The winning entries will be displayed on City of Prospect social media platforms and displayed on the associated websites.
- All copyright, moral rights and rights of personality for all content, including music and actors, must be cleared. Failure to clear these rights will result in removal of the entry from consideration in the competition.City of Prospect take no responsibility for any failure by an Entrant to obtain the necessary authorisations. Entrants warrant that their films (and any material contained in their films, including, but not limited to, any clip) do not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Entrants (or their parents/guardians) will fully indemnify City of Prospect against any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability, whether direct or indirect, arising out of a claim by a third party or another party.
- The Competition judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the judging process or any outcomes reached.
- City of Prospect, their affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on email received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
- All personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and age, is collected solely for the purposes of administering this contest and shall not be used for any other purpose without your consent. By providing this information, you consent to it being used by City of Prospect and their affiliates for the stated purposes (point 7 above) as well receive ongoing updates and marketing content.
- City of Prospect business owners and professionals can submit an entry about their own business.
- First Prize is a private screening at Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas. Screening details: 24 seat cinema (value of $360) valid until June 2018. Conditions apply – subject to availability; must give 14 days notice due to programming; and not available Saturday nights.
- Second Prize is a 50SIXONE Prospect Shake Experience (valued at up to $350.00) – 3 course shake experience for breakfast, lunch, and dessert for the winner and 3 friends! Conditions apply – peak periods not included and only valid at Prospect location.