Do you have a business idea? We would like to hear it!
City of Prospect has launched its first Innovation Awards to fund new innovative entrepreneurial projects in Prospect.
Successful applicants will receive a grant from City of Prospect to implement their proposed innovative project.
The Prospect Innovation Award aims to fund projects that:
- Foster the local innovation ecosystem
- Recognise best practice in business
- Connect businesses, the community and educators.
Do you live, work, or study in City of Prospect? Your innovative idea could be eligible!
Eligible projects must demonstrate relevance of the initiative to the local community in City of Prospect.
To be awarded a grant your proposal will need to meet at least three of the following eligibility criteria:
- Build a new or unique product or service
- Development of an entrepreneurial event
- Extend or develop an education program that promotes science and or entrepreneurism to the community or business
- Demonstrate that the project is innovative
- Launch a start-up business or take your business to the next level
- Seeks to connect people or businesses to the local innovation ecosystem
The Prospect Innovation Awards have four grant categories:
- Start-up Business
- Small and Medium Business
- Lifelong Learning/ Education
- Youth Entrepreneur of the Year (under 25 years of age)
Prospect Innovation Award applications close 25 May, 2020, at 5pm.
If your project meets the eligibility criteria you could be in the running for a Prospect Innovation Award!
To submit your award application, please click here.Read the Conditions of Entry Complete Application Form Watch Video Download a Practice Application Form