To be eligible for reimbursement up to $25 per voucher from the City of Prospect, the food delivery business must:
- Be a restaurant, café or take away food business, not a supermarket or similar.
- Be able to take orders directly over the ‘phone – not through a third party app such as UberEats or MenuLog.
- Be located strictly within City of Prospect.
- Practice safe zero contact delivery.
- Be in good financial standing with City of Prospect.
- Have an ABN.
- Attach a copy of a tax receipt to the voucher and post both the voucher and receipt to City of Prospect, Prospect Delivers Program – 128 Prospect Road, Prospect SA 5082.
- Register with Prospect Delivers by signing the online registration form.
How eligible residents can use the voucher
- Contact your participating City of Prospect based restaurant or café. Confirm that they will accept a Prospect Delivers Voucher and that they can deliver to your home.
- Ask them if they have a ‘Prospect Delivers’ meal package options or if you will need to choose from their normal menu (some businesses will offer both options).
- Choose one of the meal packages designed for the voucher or place your order for up to $25 from their menu (if your order is more than $25 you must pay the difference over the phone by credit card. If your order is less than $25 the difference will be fortified. The voucher is not redeemable for cash).
- Tell them where you will leave your voucher (under your door mat, in your letterbox etc) for them to collect when they drop off your food.
- Maintain social distancing and stay safe when the delivery arrives.