Network Prospect loves to feature and profile local City of Prospect businesses and this month we are showcasing a guest blog article from our friends at Cafe Komodo.
Cafe Komodo has endeavoured to remain open through these tough times to serve as a ‘community’ service more than a business. We have been losing money everyday but we wanted to remain open to show community support and provide a coffee, meal wherever we could.
Andrew is focused on showing the local community that ‘we are here for them’ and hopefully here to stay! This is more than a business for us – this is our passion, our dream!
We have adapted our business from a pretty much 100% dine in to a Take Away business:
- New Take Away Menu (online and in store)
- Reduced pricing for take away menu
- New opening times to cater for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Offering Delivery service (limited)
- Dine in – Menu online so no need to handle paper menus
- Pre-made meals available for home
- Sanitisers available within the cafe
- Tables and chairs sanitised after each sitting
- Door handles wiped down every hour
- Table water bottles washed and sterilised each sitting
It has been incredible to see the local community and others supporting small business.
We sincerely thank City of Prospect, Network Prospect for their ongoing support to all the local businesses within Prospect.
It has been wonderful to see Instagram influencers, Bloggers come out and also support local Cafes and businesses – special mention to #We are Open_Adelaide and #We are Open Adelaide who have been working tirelessly to push out details of all open businesses in Adelaide. I don’t know who you are but you are #AMAZING.
Adelaide we got this!
Andrew & Bronwyn ❤️
Cafe Komodo Owners
Visit Andrew and Bronwyn today:Learn More