The new Explore Prospect Food & Art Trail was celebrated at its official launch on September 14th.
We’ve got some of the best public art and eateries in South Australia, so we’re inviting everyone to come and explore Prospect, and to be a tourist in their own city.
Our local celebrity chef Rosa Matto approached Council to consider the idea several years ago (with a deputation to Council in mid-2014), but it was only this year that we were able to make her idea a reality.
Where can I get a copy?
- The booklet can be collected at the City of Prospect Civic Centre
- An online version is available
- The recently released Spring Edition of the Prospect Magazine contains a lift-out showcasing the Booklet, providing readers with a copy of the map and the featured businesses
- The businesses involved are identifiable by the Explore Prospect window stickers
How long will it be available?
- Businesses are offering published deals until June 2017
“Explore and enjoy the tastes, sights and characters of Prospect”
TO CHECK OUT THE TRAIL CLICK HERE
TO VIEW THE GALLERY CLICK HERE
– Rosa Matto, Celebrity Chef & Personality