The inaugural City of Prospect Excellence in Urban Design Awards invites design professionals and the general community to nominate new local property developments and renovations that exhibit design excellence and make a significant improvement to the quality of the local urban landscape.
The Excellence in Urban Design Awards has been established to celebrate and recognise outstanding building and urban design and the significant contribution architects and designers make to the aesthetics, livability and investment potential within our city.
Awards will be presented for the following categories:
- Best Commercial Development;
- Best Apartment/Townhouse Development;
- Best Environmentally Sustainable Development (Residential or Commercial);
- Outstanding Residential Achievement relating to Alterations and Additions (over $200,000);
- Outstanding Prospect Urban Development Award.
Judged by a panel of planning and architecture professionals, the winners will receive invaluable peer recognition and market exposure. The winner of each category will receive a formal certificate and a feature article in the Council’s quarterly publication, the Prospect Magazine (distributed to 9000 households) as well as a framed photograph.
For more information or to make a nomination,
Be quick, nominations close Friday 16th of June!