Are you a service professional, business owner, resident, or student seeking to ramp up your digital technology expertise?
Why not take advantage of the free services offered at the Digital Hub!
Located within the Thomas Street Centre, City of Prospect’s Digital Hub is a sociable environment offering community-based computer training to residents and business owners.
The Digital Hub facilitates internet access for users to explore and develop digital technological skills while receiving free advice and assistance. The staff and volunteers at the Digital Hub enable anyone in the community to develop the digital literacy skills necessary to realise the benefits that come with being part of a high speed broadband-enabled community.
The Digital hub provides group and one-on-one training sessions for:
- Personal digital devices such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, remote controls, kindle
- Online activity such as Google, social media, email, internet banking, cloud computing, online security and gaming
- Popular software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- What to look for when purchasing new devices or equipment
- How to access online Library services such as Zinio, Overdrive and Lynda
- Connecting to the nbn™
- Advice and training for local, home-based, start-up or small businesses
- Adult education courses
- Access to technology and partnerships with local community groups and schools
Book a training session online here or call 8342 8090.
For more information click here