Think the Adelaide Fringe and Mad March is too far away? Well think again, registrations to become an Adelaide Fringe venue or artist have opened!
Are you a City of Prospect business owner? You can host a fringe event to bring the annual festival to the suburbs. Guess what – it’s completely free to become a Fringe Venue.
What are the benefits in becoming a Fringe venue?
- Events are listed in 320,000 Adelaide Fringe Guides
- Online promotion (2.5 million website visits in 2018)
- Support from the Adelaide Fringe team
- Increased foot traffic and visitors to your business and surrounding City of Prospect businesses
- 12 June 2019 – Venue registrations open
- Information Sessions:
26 June 2019, Ruby Red Flamingo, 6pm – 7:30pm
3 July 2019, Marion Cultural Centre, 6pm – 7:30pm
4 July 2019, Holden Street Theatre, 6pm – 7:30pm
17 July 2019, Beachside Wine Bar & Restaurant, 6pm – 7:30pm
- 1 August 2019 – Artist registrations open
- 3 September 2019 – ‘Meet the Venues’ event – Plant 4 Bowden
- 25 September 2019 – Artist and Venue registrations close
To download the Adelaide Fringe Venue Information Booklet,Click Here
Register your venue through Adelaide Fringe’s Artist & Venue Registration system:Register as a Venue Register as an Artist
How else can I get involved?
There are many other opportunities to engage with a Fringe audience that does not mean registering as a Fringe venue, these include;
- Fringe Dollars
- Create unique or discounted offers to the participants of Adelaide Fringe
For more information about this annual event,Click Here