Network Prospect Wifi Café – Basilico Café Competition
- Open to public
1 X $100 Basilico Café Voucher
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering the Network Prospect $100 Wi-Fi Café Voucher Competition, entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may render an entrant ineligible for the competition.
- Entrants must submit their entries via www.facebook.com/NetworkProspect before the due date. Any entry form or supporting materials received via any other method shall be destroyed and will not be considered a valid submission. All entries must follow the entry guidelines and entrants must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The entry system works through Woobox and you will need to make sure it complies with the Woobox Terms of Service.
- To be eligible for the Competition, Entrants must complete the online entry form and submit their email as described in points 1 and 2 (above) by the close of entries: 12pm AEST, 30/08/2016. The Facebook competition app will be shut down at the close of competition.
- The competition is open to anyone. All entrants must be Australian or New Zealand residents. Employees of City of Prospect, and their affiliates (as well as their immediate family members – father/mother, brother/sister, son/daughter) are ineligible.
- Each person may only enter once.
- The winning entry will be randomly selected.
- The winning entrant will be contacted for promotion on City of Prospect social media platforms and displayed on the associated websites.
- The competition decisions are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the selection process or any outcomes reached.
- City of Prospect, their affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability resulting from losses, delays, mistaken addresses on email received, typographical errors, technical, computer or telephone malfunctions, loss or theft of computer or telephone data, damage to software or computer equipment, fraudulent calls or any other mistake.
- By providing this information, you consent to it being used by City of Prospect and their affiliates for the stated purposes (point 7 above) as well receive ongoing updates and marketing content.