Digital Marketing Communication & Innovation
Are you a small business owner or professional trying to navigate the current online marketing landscape?
This workshop will explore how businesses communicate & innovate to improve consumer reach, engagement and return.
Digital Capability For SME’s
The session will focus on adopting a winning digital strategy to identify, attract and grow your business’ most valuable customers through key digital and social platforms. Many small businesses believe digital marketing is extremely important to their business but struggle to effectively integrate this into their marketing strategy.
- Intro into Digital Marketing and a view of the current SME digital landscape
- A breakdown of Search, Social & Display – What it does & why it is important
- Applications to your ‘sales funnel’
- Intro to the Small Medium Enterprise Digital landscape
- Identify their most valuable customers and the best way to attract them to their business via digital and social methods
- Aligning return on investment with your objectives
- Building capability and building a digital strategy
Guest Presenter: News Corp Australia
Curtis Humphreys – Group Digital Manager
Curtis has the honour of being the first Digital Strategy hire for News Corp South Australia, coming with an extensive background in Digital Marketing and specifically Search. Curtis works exclusively with News Corp’s SME clients in helping them achieve their business goals and objectives. In his spare time Curtis likes to build computers from scratch.
Seamus O’Keeffe – Media Account Manager
Seamus has the dubious honour of working in media before there was even email. With an extensive background in publishing in Ireland and the UK, Seamus works exclusively with offline clients in demystifying the online landscape and developing their digital footprint, in a sustainable manner.
Venue: Cafe Komodo, 118 Prospect Road, Prospect 5082
Date: 5 December 2018
Time: 5:30pm for 6pm start – 8pm
RSVP: Essential – this event has capacity restrictions, get in quick!